Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Blogger

For someone who cares about helping people set themselves up for success by helping people change the way they look at life, I am been fighting a battle for the past 12 years. I have had the privilege to work with over 100,000 people all across the globe, and work with them to get on the right path to success (however they define the word "success"). Through self-help, motivation, financial planning, career planning, business planning, leadership and sales development, and building self-confidence I have seen a lot of people who are truly searching for answers about themselves and their very own lives. I have decided to jump into this "blogging" world with knowing little about it, to help as many people as possible with the power of the Internet. Each week I will post a blog that can and will help people improve their lives if they actually take action with my suggestions. Improving one's life is a two-way street. First, one must know what do to and how to do it, and second they must take ACTION! I have run across a lot of people who HEAR but don't LISTEN, others who LISTEN but don't UNDERSTAND, others who UNDERSTAND but don't AGREE, others who AGREE but don't think they HAVE THE ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH, and finally those who HAVE THE ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH but don't EXECUTE (no action). It is my goal to get people to EXECUTE and improve their lives and reach success (however they define "success"). I am anxious to see how people are improving, and also ready to be challenged. I invite all of you to get on this bus of improvement!

Be on the lookout as I post, and please let me know how you are using what I post to improve your life. Also if you don't agree I welcome any debate on anything that I post!

Thanks in advance for going along with me on this journey!

No comments: