Monday, September 8, 2008

Finishing Strong

I was watching a football game the other day and it amazes me how intense it gets if the game is close at the 2 minute warning. It seems as if the offense, which couldn’t move the ball all game, suddenly has a new game plan is moving the ball at will against a defense that has stopped them up until this point. However, if the game isn’t that close, the intensity tends to go down and players begin to “give up” and get ready for next week’s game.

I think sometimes that how we are as human beings. If we have had a great year, and things are continuing to progress in a positive way, then our intensity goes up at the end of the year. If our year has just been the same year over and over, then we are saying, “I can’t wait until next year, things are going to be different, I am going to start over……”
Get my drift?

I am going to challenge each of you reading this to FINISH STRONG, no matter what type of year you have had. Don’t “write off” this year and wait until 2009 to make changes, do it now. Make forward progress now and think about how much further you will be when 2009 hits! You’ll never know what progress you can make unless you take action. Here is one of my favorite quotes: “Actions may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action” Benjamin Disraeli (Former British Prime Minister)

I don’t care if things have gone great, or if you would rather forget 2008 up to this point. Do something positive before 2009!!

I would love to hear how you are going to make in impact on your life in the last months of 2008.
Please contact me and keep me updated on how things are going! Best of luck!


If you would like to read about a specific topic in one of my upcoming blogs let me know!

No comments: