Monday, November 17, 2008

Think Positive!

Dale Carnegie has nine human relation's points he writes about in his book "How To Win Friends, And Influence People" and the very first one is "don't criticize, condemn, or complain". That is all I see today everywhere I look, is people criticizing, condemning, and complaining about everything they come in contact with! Now, I know we can't be "positive" 100% of the time, and to suggest that is absurd. That being said, I think we are way to "negative" as a society. Just stop and listen to everything going on around you. At work, home, social settings, etc.....I will bet 10-1 (I love to bet when the odds are in my favor) that what you hear will be 90% negative.



So here is what I am challenging you to do for just one day! Today, make a point to NOT criticize, condemn, or complain. Just for 24 hours see if you can accomplish this. I tried this the other day, and I was amazed that my mind tends to go negative more than what I thought. I am making efforts daily to be positive and suggest you do the same. I am finding the results to be incredible and you will too! Good Luck!

No comments: