Friday, August 26, 2016

Look for the Positive

I challenge you, to look at everything that is going right in your life, and be thankful for what you have that is positive in your life.  I realize that I have a ton of amazing things happening in my life and sometimes I need reminded as well. I am not going to bore you with my list, but challenge you TODAY, to take 10 minutes out of your busy life, and create a list of all the great things you have to be positive about; leave nothing out ………if you have a bed to sleep in, be thankful, if you have food to eat, be thankful, if you have someone that loves you, be thankful, etc.
It is human nature to get caught up in and focus on the negative in life, for just this one day, I challenge you to focus on all the positive things that are happening in your life. You never know, you might just realize that life is not all that bad!

No comments: