Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feedback From You!

This week is "feedback week" Please submit your challenges (personally or professionally) and every week I will answer your questions. You will remain anonymous and everything is 100% confidentially. Think about it, if you are dealing with an issue, then I am sure others reading this are dealing with the same issues. Your responses will also be great for you because this blog will be customized to my readers, and have more meaning when you read it every week!

You can post a reply or email me: ccarden@chadcarden.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Tremaine Bradshaw said...

Chad, I really enjoyed and got much out of the 3 days of training you gave us last week in Minneapolis. One challenge I have is taking the Feature,Bridge,Benfit approach you taught us and making it fluid. I imagine it will become habit like you mentioned in your 10/14/08 post if I just keep doing it over and over and over again. Thanks for teaching it to us.